Mega Cat Studios
TAG TEAM WITH DESTINY! Pro wrestling and RPG fantasy collide in the ultimate pixel powered adventure. “Macho Man” Randy Savage and tons of other icons offer guidance as you powerbomb your way to glory beyond the ring. This hero’s journey ain’t just an epic quest, it’s WRESTLEQUEST!
- Explore worlds based on their lofty careers
- Classic RPG combat meet wrestling moves, match styles, and gimmicks galore
- Wild realms, exotic monsters, action figure fighters, and spandexed allies await as this fantasy goes beyond the ring
- Upgrade from aspiring rookie to world champ by training, learning, glamming, and SLAMMING to the top of the pro wrestling food chain
- Choose your moves, styles, taunts, and even your entrance as you learn what it takes to be the cream of the crop in the pro wrestling world of your dreams
Logo & Icon
About Skybound Games (Publisher)
Skybound is a company for creators. We’re known for using the Wheel of Awesome to make cool stuff, no matter the platform. We place creators and their projects at the center of the wheel and work with them to keep the integrity of their vision as it becomes a comic, game, TV series, film, audio series, or all of the above.
About Mega Cat Studios (Developer)
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Mega Cat Studios is a creative first video game developer with a retro ethos and a culture of innovation. Their library of past title includes modern platform releases as well as retro, cartridge-only experiences. They believe that zombie meat feels like mayonnaise in a plastic bag and tastes like dry-aged venison caked in bleu cheese and marinated in for several days in raw egg yolk sitting beneath a Florida sun.
Mega Cat Studios