Mega Cat Studios
Mega Cat Studios
August 7, 2018
Become a polymorphed deity and take back Mount Olympus in this action puzzler. The Titans have escaped their eternal prisons and transformed Artemiza, a young goddess, into a gorgon. Now she must petrify enemies, solve puzzles, and dodge traps in her battle to save the realms of the gods.
Never played Kickle Cubicle because you didn't have a classic console? Or did you beat it and find yourself wanting more? Either way, we've got you covered in this homage to that classic title. This spiritual successor offers the same frantic puzzle action and adds all new features, mechanics, and gameplay!
- New graphics, music, sounds, and secrets for the SNES version!
- A lovable protagonist brought to life with beautiful, hand-drawn art that shines with charm!
- 5 worlds of puzzling petrification!
- Clash with centaurs, fallen heroes, and the Titans themselves!
- Think you're fast enough? Then sprint to complete each stage under the target time limit and unlock the hidden 6th world!
- Challenging obstacles and brain-boggling actions are found in each new area!
- Solve the puzzles fast enough and unlock a secret world, complete with a new ending to the story!
- An exciting story inspired by Greek mythology told through animated cut scenes!
- 15 unlockable achievements will keep you coming back for more!
- For all the Greek gods and goddesses out there, we've added Olympian Mode, a hard as rock challenge with permadeath. You've got one chance to get beat each stage, defeat all the Titans, and Go Full Gorgon to unlock the final achievement!
Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
About Mega Cat Studios (Publisher)
Mega Cat Studios is an independent video game development and publishing studio with a global team. At their core, they are passionate game developers and artists who seek to create meaningful experiences through their games and services.
About Mega Cat Studios (Developer)
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Mega Cat Studios is a creative first video game developer with a retro ethos and a culture of innovation. Their library of past title includes modern platform releases as well as retro, cartridge-only experiences. They believe that zombie meat feels like mayonnaise in a plastic bag and tastes like dry-aged venison caked in bleu cheese and marinated in for several days in raw egg yolk sitting beneath a Florida sun.