Mega Cat Studios
Capture the cone and reign supreme as the messiest champion. Have fun with your food through edible ammunition that changes the world around you with food physics. Get sticky, springy, or slippery with a culinary cast of characters!
Avoid the tastefully rotten vegetable zombies and slurp through a co-op arena shooter with retro flavors and satisfying couch co-op and online gameplay.
- Serve up a gooey mess with food physics modifiers that change the name of the food shooting game
- Get up close and personal with 8 v 8 online and 4-player local co-op
- Splat your enemies and environment with unique weapons and throwables such as the Boba Rifle or Pea Shooter
- Adventure through Food Fight Boulevard and say hello to the chefs, Yarian soldiers, and legendary creators of the video game industry
- Get your coin-op filled with 8 Atari arcades such as Centipede, the original Food Fight, Breakout, Asteroids, and more
Logo & Icon
About Atari (Publisher)
Founded in 1972, Atari played an integral role in the development of the arcade game, game console, and personal computer industries. Atari’s iconic games, including Pong®, Asteroids®, Centipede® Missile Command®, have been played by many millions, and the brand continues to bring joy to gamers with its expanding portfolio of PC, console, and mobile games.
About Mega Cat Studios (Developer)
Based in Pittsburgh, PA, Mega Cat Studios is a creative first video game developer with a retro ethos and a culture of innovation. Their library of past title includes modern platform releases as well as retro, cartridge-only experiences. They believe that zombie meat feels like mayonnaise in a plastic bag and tastes like dry-aged venison caked in bleu cheese and marinated in for several days in raw egg yolk sitting beneath a Florida sun.
Food Fight Credits
Mega Cat Studios